Da Book Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Phylactère Noire de Asmus

Go down

Le Phylactère Noire de Asmus  Empty Le Phylactère Noire de Asmus

Post by Asmodeusex Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Le Phylactère Noire de Asmus  25fmxy9

This is my old post from Occult Forums. It's been posted and re-posted again. By now, this is well over 4 years old. Use with extreme caution. Questions will be answered bellow.

[size=150]The Principle[/size]

-GIVEN: A) At it’s core, most magick is a form of hypnosis, or autosuggestion, and that memories form the core of our personality (and the development of such), then:

-B) Immortality may be obtained by storing and/or transferring these memories/personalities/consciousness through hypnosis.

In lamens, using a combination of autosuggestion and hypnosis, it is possible to create a magickal vessel for one’s mind - be that a person or object (the end result always being a person).

The object (Phylactery), in this sense: is a tool used to call forth the memories/personalities/consciousness stored or crafted within it.

We will use this definition of the Phylactery for reference.

This magick is extremely dangerous. I have devised it from my research on Les Veritable Clavicules de Solomon, Les Dragon Rouge (and Grimorium Verum), and other magickal texts. It is recommended for usage only by the skilled magician. The constructed phylactery may be or has been used for/as the following, in addition to it’s main purpose:

-Evocational Magick
-Scrying
-Astral Projection
-An Altar
-Tarot

And doubtlessly many more applications.

Le Phylactère Noire de Asmus  11livdz

[size=150]On it’s construction:[/size]

Le Phylactère Noire de Asmus  Iypvfn
Le Phylactère Noire de Asmus  2lu3z87
-The vessel, top and side.

I built this phylactery entirely from wood; the end cost being roughly 80 dollars. Magickal symbols of importance that were used include:

Metatron’s Cube (Each “path” charged via bloodletting)
Dee’s Monad (For the vessel)
An 8-pointed sigil of creation (see text: [DOHAS] - Grettings) Lays in the center, on the point where one might “evoke” from the vessel.

-Additionally, on the same circle, the names of 8 archangels (including Lucifier, the rebellion of angels assumed heresy under the tenants of Kabbalah) as well as several corresponding arch-devils/demons, and their appropriate sigils. On the reverse, I inscribed several sigils/correspondencies of my ruling planet (saturn).

Blessed ink was used to dye the vessel, the sigils, lines, etc, being burned on using a common wood burner - and charged/cemented individually using natural adhesive. The vessel, itself - as well as the center piece- is removable.

Le Phylactère Noire de Asmus  Idu7ie
My Tarot Reading with the Phylactery

[b][size=150]On it’s usage: [/size]

Past the simple research notes and rhetoric, the usage of a phylactery is quite lengthy. For the most effect, it is to be charged once initially - by placing shaped stone (tiny jade pyramids were used), flat on one side, on the ends of each sphere. These stones were then placed in the mouth of the user, and deposited directly into the phylactery from there, blood being let from both hands to further charge each “side” of the the Cube. Also to be deposited:

A ring of onyx and silvir
The remains of the lit incense (after the ritual)

During, three cones of incense were lit, and the mirror was placed vertically behind it - as if for scrying. Additionally, 6 candles were lit on the inner cube/hexagram/spheres - the vessel and incense being on the innermost sphere. Afterwards, an open-eyed meditation was done on the mirror - if succesful, the room will become completely black (spreading from the mirror). Once you reach the astral plane, imagining the storing of memories, personalities, etc, into the center vessel should be easily accomplished. Repeat this to call them forth. No banishing is to be preformed by the user, before or after.

For 12 months, the user should, on the day, and hour of his ruling planet, charge the phylactery once again.

All other details should be inherrently obvious in the included pictures. Questions and discussion may be posted below. This work may be reprinted, so long as credit is given. Credit should be attributed to:

G.H. - User

J.G.
S.B.
R.E.
S.J/S/E. - Subjects

Use at your own risk, according to your will, under love - and love alone.

Asmus.

Ritual pictures, the rest can be learned on your own from these - provided you understand the principles.

For the center:

Le Phylactère Noire de Asmus  4qiv4w

first charge:
Le Phylactère Noire de Asmus  2isk1nt

Testament from J.G. & S.J/S/E.

:

[testament concerns dreams from S.J/S/E., sister of R.E./G.H.]
Asmodeusex
Asmodeusex

https://esotericabookclub.board-directory.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: